Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Home Business Houston- Home Business Tips - Negativity Will Kill You

Home Business Houston- Home Business Tips - Negativity Will Kill You



This is an article that is long overdue, sad to say. I have been so focused on helping others with "how to" articles that I have failed to touch on the one subject that has killed more Internet businesses and more dreams than just about anything else I can think of. I'm talking about negativity. And let me tell you...it comes in all forms. This article is going to touch on what I feel are the most important things, negativity wise, to stay away from and avoid at all costs. They WILL ruin your life.

The first, and maybe the most negative of all, is your family. Okay, raise your hands. How many of you have a family member, either a wife, husband, father, mother, or whoever, who says things to you like, "You'll never make any money with a home business. They're all scams." I can see about a million hands being raised at this very moment, depending on how many people are actually reading this article. Well, let me tell you, I've known people personally who have given up their dreams because of this negativity. Yes, I know, it's hard to stay focused when everyone around you is telling you that you can't succeed. If it was easy, everybody would be running a home based business, WITH their family. I don't know any other way to put this. Don't let this kind of negativity get to you. Focus your eyes on the prize and keep them focused. Is it easy? No, but it's critical that you do this. Find a way!

Another way that negativity will kill you is with your own. Yes, there are many people who get into their own home business and right off the bat say things to themselves like, "I'm never going to make any money doing this. It's impossible." Let me tell you something. If you think like that, you're right. You WON'T make any money. A positive attitude is essential for having success online. If you don't believe in yourself, nobody else is going to either.
Another way that negativity will kill you is when you listen to other marketers tell you that you can't succeed doing something because you're doing it wrong or your idea is stupid or whatever they have to throw at you. Unless they can give you some constructive criticism and tell you WHY something won't work, just take it as somebody who is trying to knock you down. Maybe they don't want the extra competition. Maybe they KNOW your idea is good and are scared to death of it. If you believe in something, do your research. Find out for yourself if it's viable. And then, if it is, stick to your guns and go for it.
Negativity will kill you.

Trust me, I know.
To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim
Tired of busting your behind for peanuts online? Go to my web site and find out how I earn a monthly income that exceeds 5 figures and how I can help YOU do the same. Get your free report at http://www.mysecretarticles.com/report.html



Craigslist Sacramento

No comments: