Friday, November 30, 2007

Experiences Of My First Work At Home Internet Business

My honest hope is that the other work at home internet business starters will get the extra kick from my experiences.

1.Why Did I Started?
One of the strongest reasons was that I had a long traditional marketing experience, which I could quite easily modify into the internet surroundings. And the challence that I, too, can show my skills as to the work at home internet business expertise.

Because I have a branded goods marketing and ad agency background, I saw internet and especially work at home internet business as a challence. I decided to reach my targets online.

2. What Were My First Selections?
I tried to be realistic despite of the fact that it was quite difficult because I was so enthusiastic. I understood that the biggest challence was that I had no work at home internet business marketing experience.

I asked about myself: what is the easiest and quickest way to learn to earn from my promotions? And the answer was: follow those who have already made their successes. Okay, okay. But where are they? Do they have a place, where they meet and discuss?

Yes, they had and the name of the place was the internet marketing forum. So I joined one and started to post there with the tiny experience I had. You know, my learning process was quicker in this way and I could meet experienced internet marketers and make useful questions.

3. What Were My First Promotions?
First principle was that I avoided to spend a lot of money and concentrated into learning and free promotions ways, like the article marketing. But mostly I spend my time studying how to run my new work at home internet business.When I got my first affiliate, that was like a Xmas present.

4. What Were The Biggest Errors?
Maybe I should have started by reading more forum posts, ebooks, articles etc. Asking more questions from experienced marketers. But I was too eager to start real marketing.

I should also team more with work at home internet business marketers right in the beginning. And to try to find out good keywords for my articles, website and PPC promotions. Keywords are my markets, but in the beginning I had no idea, how important they could be.

5. How Big Was My Budget?
Maybe $ 100 per month, mostly for program upgrading fees. I did not calculate very carefully but kept in mind that costs must be kept low. To start a work at home internet business is mostly a learning process.

6. How Soon Did It Took For The First Profits.
Well, it took about six months. When I had learnt enough, I became profitable. It is funny how difficult it is in the beginning, but when you learn and the downline starts to grow, how fast the business grows.
 
 
Author: Juhani Tontti |
 
 
 
 

No comments: